Linger Longer, Please!

Fall, in my unbiased opinion, is the most beautiful time of year. The leaves are gorgeous and they only stay that way for about 3 weeks. Unfortunately we missed the "peak" while we were in California. However, we went up to Sundance anyway and rode the Scenic Lift to view the majestic scene.

I have a feeling snow is right around the corner.

Please let autumn linger a little longer.





Kanyon fell and scratched his upper lip right before we got back on the lift.



Comments

Brianne & Jarod said…
How I wish that I could use the rack of long sleeve shirts, and sweaters....I really should just sell them all! Looks beautiful and nice and cold!
Kristen said…
I agree. Look how cute you look and I love that vest on mini Kelly
Richins Family said…
I loved the pictures! Fall is a great time of year! Your family sure is cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Moab with Friends

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999