Fall Family Pics











These were done by Amy Harrison: http://amyharrisonphotography.blogspot.com/ I won this session from the silent auction at Hillcrest Elementary.

Comments

Anonymous said…
great pics.

thanks, pop
CD Black said…
I love these pictures. What a handsome family you guys make. I wish we could have fall...
Meilani said…
You are a good looking family =). I love the pictures. I love the people in the pictures more.
Sara Borg said…
KD bug looks so grown up! Well all of your kids do! You win the Miss Photogenic award again!
Elise and Dan said…
They turned out gorgeous! You have such an adorable little fmaily!
I love these! Gorgeous family, and I'm always a sucker for kissing pictures.
Kartchners said…
Wow I love these. You guys look amazing. Really creative poses too. I'll miss seeing you this Thanksgiving at Grandpa's.
Brianne & Jarod said…
Those are adorable family pictures. Makes me so sad that we don't have that kind of fall scenery around here...SUPER CUTE!
pam said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the family pics! You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Where did you get the pics taken?

It was fun to get caught up on your blog and see what you've all been up to. Your kids are ADORABLE!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!