Who is this?

We found these pictures of Kye at his great grandpa's house. He is the same age as Kanyon in these pictures. I can't say it enough...I give birth to mini-Kye's. They are darn cute, so I don't mind too much!

Kirtly and Kye, 1981

Kye, 1981

Comments

Heidi said…
I can't believe Kye has such a strong gene in him. But they are way cute kids. We're excited to tend Kanyon!
Elise and Dan said…
You sure do give birth to mini-Kye's!! At least Kye didn't have any ugly genes. Your kids are adorable! I'm sure you had a little part in that! =)
Anonymous said…
I am sure glad to see his baby
pics. now i get it.
I was thinking maybe the pool-boy


pop
Keysha said…
Oh, what cute little pictures! Little Kanyon in a Sailor Suit.

You packed? You ready? You had protein pancakes yet?

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!