Quick Update
Blogging isn't on my to-do-list anymore, but my mother-in-law requests updates. So here we go:Kye had a birthday on the 10th. He is 29. Are we really almost 30? My parents brought down king crab legs purchased from Costco and we had a crab fest for his dinner. His sister and family came down for dinner and dessert a few days later. Always a great time. Always too much food...
I am loving our new house. It's perfect for us. It's a 2000 sq. ft. tri-level. Has a fenced backyard. I can walk to school with KT and Kye can ride his bike to work. I am also a stones throw from Costco. That isn't necessarily a good thing :) We just got Kye's Grandma's piano today, and I am looking forward to recruiting several more piano students. If you know anyone in the Orem area who is interested, let me know!
Katelin is in dance class and is loving it. She is actually pretty good! Seems we found something she loves and that is important! She is growing up too fast. She pinkyswore me something the other day and it floored me. Is she old enough to pinky-swear?
KC had a basketball clinic in February. He isn't as excited about sports as we would like him to be. He'll catch on though. He is often saying silly things like, "I forgot how to brush my teeth." "I can't find the bathroom." and when I asked him for the third time to climb up onto his bed he says, "But I can't find the ladder!" His tender heart, and selflessness toward Katelin puts him on top of my list and balances out the sillyness.
Kanyon is the cutest baby I've ever known. He is bursting with personality. He is up with the sun and doesn't want to miss a beat. He has already dropped his morning nap. He says "mama", "dad", "Bye bye" while waving, and he yells "Buh" when he hears the kids in the other room. I swear he is saying "Bug". He wants to climp up on everything and is always giving us fake laughs. He is eating us out of the house. He loves to be outside and says "wee!" when we go down a slide. He also makes sudden loud noises while we start a prayer. I have a feeling he is going to keep me on my toes for the next several years. He brings joy to our lives.
We are very happy and feel so blessed at this time in our lives. Hm, this seems like a Christmas letter. Well, consider it an Easter letter, I guess I am covered with blogging for the next several weeks! Yeah!
Comments
I want to visit you. I am so jealous of the McLaws. But maybe you should just move down here...
Missing you, friend!