Gingerbread Houses and Santa

Every year we get to go to my mom's to make gingerbread houses and to visit with Santa. The kids are unusually off-the-wall and giddy. Their excitement fades to fear when Santa walks in, shakes his jingle bells, and hollers "HO HO HO!" It's funny to see the tears. They get over it quickly, however, when it comes time to tell Santa what's on their list.




Katelin was picked to be Rudolph this year. You gotta love the blinking nose!
I love this picture. Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Rick and Summer said…
How fun to have Santa come- what a nice tradition! We miss you guys and I think of you often. Things are busy with 3 kids- how do you do it? We're having fun with our little girl. Can't wait for you to meet her. Everytime I pass Estrella Pkwy I think of you guys. Not much new here- just trying to plug along. Hope all is well with KC. Enjoy the cool weather up there- we have not even thought about turning the heater on down here yet. Christmas tree is up with the fan on- go figure. Only in AZ! love ya!
KEYSHA said…
So cute! Your pictures turned out great (must be that wonderful camera!) Send me some...I need to update my blog (in the absolute worst way!)

Thanks for including us in on your family tradition. Carsen is still talking about 'Santa being at Grandma Joyce's.'
Anonymous said…
Santa comes in many ways.
I love them all

pop
Mandy said…
Super cute little boy in a hat!
Heidi said…
I love that picture too! You need to send me mine
Heidi said…
I love that picture too! You need to send me mine
Kristen said…
Kelly, Rob and I are having a party on Dec 26 to get the old gang together. It is probably going to be at Rob's mom and dad's parents house from 7-11 and kids are invited. Could you guys make it? email me if you want at jandkmendenhall@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!