Happy Mother's Day













What a great Mother's Day this was! Beyond the delicious meals and gifts is the blessing that I am able to have children. Many women would give anything to be up in the middle of the night holding a crying baby. Sometimes I take being able to bear children for granted.
I am also grateful for my mother who raised me. That wasn't easy ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
you're two older kids look more grown up with that tiny baby next to them. You guys are sure cute. Love you. Happy Mother's Day!
janet said…
True dat. sweet post. Isn't it crazy how the simple things are really what make Mother's Day special? My mom always used to say that she didn't want anything (and I never believed her!) but it's true..
chelsea mckell said…
So true!! Everytime I am tempted to complain about the less-than-pleasant aspects of this motherhood role, I try to remind myself that not long ago I was wondering if Id ever get the chance. And many others spend every day wondering that.

btw - I dont know if you remember me. we met briefly at that couples retreat at Aspen grove. Im one of Kyes former classmates. And I love your blog! So inspiring.
Amber Williams said…
You always have such a great perspective on things! I love it! We are in AZ now. Possibly until the 22nd. Yikes! Anyway, how far are you from Scottsdale?
mph said…
I always have to remind myself of the same thing. I too often let stress and fatigue overwhelm me.
Lacey said…
Kanyon looks like Kye. I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day and that's great news that you are moving back. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
i love you, kell. your baby is changing! you are awesome. keep up the great work and hang in there. cute mom's day pic.
Meilani said…
Thanks for the sweet comment on motherhood. I agree. You are always such a good example to me.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!