6 Weeks Old


Comments

Mindy Dahmer said…
What a sweetheart! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Jill Bowcutt said…
Holy Kye. Sorry Kelly but it's true. I can't believe he's 6 weeks already! What a cute little baby.
Kelly Nordfelt said…
I totally disagree! I see me in Kanyon way more than the other two. Come on, don't you see it too?
KEYSHA said…
He is so sweet. I love his beautiful skin, and what a mellow little man he is. I loved holding him....I'm glad you're coming back so I can get some more of him (and the Bug and crazy KC). [I can call him that, because he and Carsen feed off each other and crack me up. You should've seen 'em at church]!

By the way...I am still salivating over that delicious meal we had at your parents house. That was so nice of them! You have great parents.
Kelly, he is so darling. I'm excited to see you guys again and to see the new baby. See ya over the fence!
Michelle said…
What a sweet baby!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh Kelly, he is just so precious. I love this picture so much. I do have to say, I think Kanyon is a good combo of you and Kye. I think he is a really good mix.
Kelly said…
Hey guys, I got to your blog from Jared and Daiana's. Congrats on the new baby, he is so cute! I am excited for you to move back to Utah! We now have a blog. Check us out at www.cedarcityspringers.blogspot.com
I love this blogging thing. Take care, Kelly Springer
He is sooo cute. He is getting so big. I can't believe Leila was that little at one point.
The Jones Fam said…
How can every picture of him be so cute! So we only need to move one more time to be caught up with you guys!
Tami and Kaleo said…
kelly
I am so excited you are moving home. We will come visit you.
LOv Tami
Buffy Dayton said…
soooo cute! We are excited to have you come back soon!
Perrero Clan said…
I just love this picture soooo much! I can't believe that our little babies are the same age almost!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!