Good Times

Yes, it's true. The baby will come around May 2nd.
I found out one hour before the first day of my preschool started. So far, I haven't been too sick to keep me from my teacherly duties, but it does affect me in other ways.
My poor husband has had to come home to applesauce and cottage cheese for dinner.
Nothing sounds good to eat, ever. Last night at midnight, I finally ate a warm peanut butter and honey sandwich. That was very nice.
However, I wake up almost every night around 3 0'clock and am starving!
Who would have thought that something that is currently the size of a blueberry could make a person so unusual.
We are very excited! Katelin is convinced that it is a girl and has already named her Keira. Don't even question her about it possibly being a boy. She says, "Don't talk about it being a boy, because babies don't change from a girl to a boy!"

Comments

Mindy Dahmer said…
Yeah, Kelly and Kye!!! We are so excited for you! Congratulations!
The Jones Fam said…
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Well hopefully for Kaitlin's sake, it's a girl so she isn't too dissapointed. I can honestly say that I'm so glad to be out of that first trimester everything sounds disgusting phase. I think I only ever ate plain cheerios, no milk, to keep my stomach settled. Good luck, I hope all goes well!
pam said…
YAY! Congratulations, Kye and Kelly! That is GREAT NEWS!!!
Kate Rosenvall said…
Way to go! That is exciting. Wow....3 kids, you guys are sure moving up. Congrats!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats!! Kaitlyn is so funny. Hey, Can I help you with anything for your preschool. I've got boxes and boxes of ideas!!!! Let me know and I could send you some awesome ideas!!
H-less said…
Wahoooo! I am so excited for you! I've been wondering if you might have some news soon.What will 3 be like? No doubt an adventure! I love your site Kelleranna. It is so fun to look at the pictures of your family- cute Hubby, always gorgeous YOU and darling little K's. I am so happy for you. Keep the updates a comin!
RaeLynn said…
Congratulations! Embarking on having more children than hands :) Hopefully you'll pass that sick stage soon. Although, who doesn't love applesauce for dinner?
janet said…
CONGRATULATIONS!! very exciting! Love the comment your Katelin made about babies not changing from girls to boys! So cute. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! Pregnancy is such a sacrifice, but it's worth it! Good luck to you and your family.
Congrats Kelly! I didn't know until I just checked your blog! Im so excited for you guys. Good luck... it's no longer man on man... you and Kye have got to figure out the "zone" parenting. I'm no where near that point... but I want you to take note for me and give me pointers when I finally get to that point. I also didn't know you were doing a preschool. What a woman you are!
Anonymous said…
You should spell it Kyra. Plus I already have a baby neice named Keira (Key-air-a)--please don't make this too difficult for me. Love ya
Kaydee said…
Hey Hey!! Congrats the long awaited baby is here!
Anonymous said…
Kelly Girl. Your finally joining the ranks, Im not the only one. We were on the same page for a while and then you stopped. haha. I am so happy for you, I know about the baby the size of a blueberry can make you crazy. I am crazy anyway and then add a fourth prego and I would be nuts. haha. I love you, Iam going to put a blog up soon I promise, I think about it daily. Love ya Tami lee

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!