Bears

Katelins favorite toy has always been stuffed teddy bears. She, of course, thinks they are real and today they all wanted to watch a show. Yes, they all have names and each name has an adjective and then the word "bear".
For example: the one with a sweater on the chair is "Sweater Bear".
She doesn't like to make naming too difficult. I love the imagination of children!


Comments

Kaydee said…
That is so funny. I am trying to decide to use Bears or Puppies for the nursey (for the pure fact I still have a ton stuff animals that are bears and puppies)
Kaydee
Katelin is hilarious! Maliya loves bears too. I love the inocense of kids... second of all didn't know Kaydee was prego. You learn all sorts of things looking at peoples blogs!
The Jones Fam said…
Jaylee is all about Monkeys. Although she names all of her monkeys the same thing, "monkey" in answer to your question on our blog, I am due December 22nd.
Anonymous said…
What a crack up. Katelin seems to have a personality all of her own. She is such a sweetheart. I love that she has a name for all of her animals.
Lacey said…
I think that Katelin really needs a bear for her next birthday!
Becca said…
This is one of my favorite blogs so far... it comes close to the ants biting Katelin's nose.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll