After Bath Crash

Do your children love to dance around in their underwear right after their bath? Mine do!

Comments

val said…
Hi Kelly! Fun to hear from you. Your kiddies are so cute and you are as beautiful as always! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have a Nikon D50 digital SLR camera. It's one of the loves of my life. :)
RaeLynn said…
Oh my gosh, that made me laugh out loud. Cute video. I hope you're feeling well!
Lacey said…
So cute! How's preschool??
janet said…
My kids don't dance around in their underwear after a bath, but I always do. So funny! They seem like best buds.
bentanelle said…
This was so funny, I love it when something unexpected like that is caught on tape! Hope you guys are doing good! Congrats on the new little one!
Kate Rosenvall said…
Nothing like running around in your under roos! They look like they have so much fun together! Cute video!
Terri said…
Hey sweetie...its good to see that at least your kids wear clothes when they do that. My get out of the bath and streak. Hope you are doing well. I would like to know how preschool is doing too.?
KEYSHA said…
Like I said...we have watched this video 50 times. It's Carsen's favorite past time. "I wanna watch KC and Katie Bug bongo." KC is so funny when he flops on the couch too! Crazy kiddies. What will #3 look like???

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll