What is Your Name?

Kye C Hookem-Spookem Tail Sacket Rocky V Nordfelt

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much for getting that on tape. I miss you guys so much! KC, you are too cute! Love you!
Anonymous said…
I miss you guys so much too! Can't wait to see you soon I hope
Anonymous said…
It just keeps telling me to check back later. :(
Anonymous said…
thanks for making this. we love it... neil
Jill Bowcutt said…
Oh my heck! I totally remember Kye saying that when we were little! Except I think he was Rocky IV instead of V. Where did it come from anyway? I used to think it really was Kye's name. Infact, I think my brother still calles him "hookem". How funny. They are way too much alike.
I was going to ask where that long name came from... but after reading the other comments, I figured it out. What a funny little man. We are working on the potty training... so I am jealous. Cute kids... they are growing up too fast!
pam said…
SO CUTE!! I, like Jill, totally remember Kye saying that when we were young. My fam still calls him "Hookem" too. I am sure my Dad still remembers his whole name! HAHA! I love it!!
Kaydee said…
Funny...I can't believe Kye used to do the same thing too. Congrats on the potty training.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!