Class of 1999 Friends

In high school we were great friends. Now we have added spouses and children to the fun, and have stayed great friends! Miraculously we were all in Utah last weekend and got together for good times. We probably won't see each other again until our ten year reunion.

Comments

Kate Rosenvall said…
Kelly...what a fun reunion you had with your friends. I just had my 10-year high school reunion and it was so fun. Two more years!!!
Guess who I ran into last weekend....Nate Talley. Remember him from Cedar?? We had one of our cars listed on Craigs List and he caleld on it and met him for a test drive. It's a small world. It sounds like you guys are doing great and you look fabulous!!! Talk to you soon!
Glennard said…
Kelly, that is one great picture! That was a fun evening and I'm amazed that even though we can't get together like that much, it was just like ol' times. I'm glad that smart people brought cameras, because that was definitely a reunion to remember. That may never happen again.
kell, you still need to fill me in on how the party went after I left. i bet it was so fun.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!