Keaton and Food

Keaton is known for his frequent feedings followed by big burps and happy smiles. Lately he has been so interested in what we eat. So interested that he starts wiggling his entire body and drooling. He also makes little cooing noises.

So this night, Katelin was holding Keaton while having some noodles. He reached out and grabbed all the noodles and started waving them around. The kids were laughing so hard as I ran to get the camera. After he was all cleaned up he grabbed the fork and was ready to eat!

Katelin said to me, "I am going to remember this night forever! Keaton is so funny!"

and she will remember it because I took a photo and wrote about it. :)

Comments

GiGi said…
I love those kids. Keaton just takes after his chubby daddy (when he was a baby) and Katelin is the sweetest little mother ever!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!