Swimming Lessons

We had swimming lessons every week day for the last two weeks. They were 30 minute lessons. Our last swimming lesson was yesterday. Today was a free swim day.

At first, Katelin did not want to take lessons. Then she wouldn't admit she loved it until the last week.

KC was grinning from ear to ear every time he got in the water.
They are both pretty good little swimmers! Katelin will be in Level 4 next time, and KC level 2.


I was nervous about entertaining this little guy, but 30 min goes by fast with a sucker!

The kids loved jumping off of the diving board. I wish I had my camera today so I could take pictures of KC too.

Katelin lost her front tooth last night. I had to get a picture.

KC and Katelin at the Scera Pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!