It's A Boy!

Here I am at 20 weeks.Here are pictures of baby boy #3


This is a message for Katelin. Maybe she won't be so sad.
And for those who have any doubts about the gender, my little man is not ashamed...





Comments

Man, you weren't kidding when you said it was obvious! Congrats!!
KEYSHA said…
Hooray for little boys! Seriously, little boys are just too stink'n cute. On the bright side...no silly hair bows, or frilly outfits, drama queens or big tantrums. I will take 10 Kanyons to one Myka! (Is that cruel?) I'm excited for you guys! Now, what "K" name will it be this round?
Wow he is not shy. They are great picturs. Congrats you guys!!!
Marcae said…
Hahaha! I guess there's no mistaking this one :) Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. And what a darling prego girl you are :)
The Jones Fam said…
You look great Kelly! Too bad we don't live by each other so our boys could play!
Lacey said…
Congrats!!! Another boy! You need to look at my site and pick out a fabric you like and text it to me. Love ya!
what a cute perfectly shaped skull! i am so excited for you. he will be gorgeous!
Brianne & Jarod said…
You are gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll