Halloween Events

Halloween this year was awesome!

The Blackwell's, Daytons and ourselves-didn't I marry a dream?!
(the Tuckers came after dinner)

We set up my camera for the timer and it took 5 pictures in a row-so we were having a lot of fun playing with it. On time Kye thought he would be funny and jump in front. Classic.
We played fun games and laughed until midnight. Our guts and mouths hurt by the end of the night.


Here are the kids at school. It was so fun to see everyone dressed up! I loved that my mom and nephew Brady could come and see them in their costumes. Brady made everyone frigthened with his scarey grin!



Here we are on Halloween night (well, not the one of KT. oh well, it's cute...)

Kanyon loved his first night of trick-or-treating. Asking for candy was the greatest thing ever!

Comments

Munchkin said…
GREAT costumes I love them
Buffy Dayton said…
That was a blast, thanks for taking over and hosting it! Can't wait for the Christmas party....what will happen there?
So Many M's said…
It totally rocked. Next time we'll be there the whole time. Next time the guys shold have to have to whipped cream all over their faces.
Jess said…
Love the blonde curls, your a natural!
Thanks again for the good times!
Heidi said…
yes, Brady's grin is scary. His teeth are coming in, I can see them! I try to keep rubbing them to help them through
Meilani said…
KC looks so darn cute! I love his costume. All of the kids looked great. It looks like that wig got a lot of mileage this year, too. =)

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!