Kanyon

I just love this picture.

This is his new "Mad Dog" face.


Comments

Heidi said…
He's so cute. He's still a good mix of both you and Kye. There's a girl in Brady's class named
(kye-ya) I dont' know how to spell it yet. I volunteer in his class on Tues.
Sara Borg said…
He is getting so big and he is absolutely adorable. Hopefully I'll see him before he turns 2!
Richins Family said…
I LOVE the mad dog face! It's the best! What a cutie!
Elise and Dan said…
He is SO cute! That mad dog face is so funny!
The Jones Fam said…
Wow, he looks really big in that second picture, and a lot like Kye. So cute!
Mandy said…
I like the picture with the high chair... looks like a nice one. :)

He really is a cutie! Sorry you got your hands full! At least he doesn't cry all the time.
Liz G. said…
Holy cow he's grown so much! What a cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!