I Married a Vampire...

Kye decided he wanted to have hair like Robert Pattinson -AKA- Edward Cullen. How do you like the new do?

I hope he doesn't bite me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think he looks good. I'm finally back to the blogging world. Are you guys still in Provo? Can't wait to get back in the loop with you guys. Kaitlin looks adorable in her dance costume BTW. Hope you guys are doing well. Loves!!
The Jones Fam said…
That's funny, I looked at his hair before the title and thought, "I don't remember Kye's hair being that long in their engagement pictures." Also, I too am going to die a death from skin cancer. I got to tan for free my senior year in high school. I don't think I can even count the number of times I had laid in a tanning bed :(
Mandy said…
So cute. Love the PS work. Where did your boobs go? HA!
Ya know, he kinda looks like him. I was really confused for a minute when I looked at that pic. I knew that was your engagement pic, but I also knew Kye didn't have hair like that in it. I think it looks good...did we give up on a girls weekend or what? I haven't heard anything. You?
Sara Borg said…
Kyelord you are looking good.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!