An Almost Forgotten Performance!


I was looking through my pictures and noticed I completely forgot to post about Katelin's dance concert. She is the dancing queen. She absolutely loves it.

The concert was in May. She had five performances spread out over four days. (It was a crazy week, let me tell you.)

She loved performing and loves dance. Not one complaint when it's time to go practice. Finally something she loves!


Katelin is the cutie pie far left on the stage

Comments

She looks so stinkin' CUTE!! I bet she did a fantastic job, she really looks like she's in her element.
Meilani said…
Kelly it was fun to catch up with your blog. Katie bug looks sooo cute in these pictures. ( I also noticed Liesl's little girl.) How fun. I am glad that she loves to dance. I loved all of your KC stories and I am going to remember the advice you received and try to use it with my kids. I also loved the picture of you and your girlfriends (from college?). How nice that you girls could all get together with your kids. Time sure flies. You are such a great friend, mom and wife. Love ya.
KEYSHA said…
I loved watching her dance; she was the best one up there! I can't believe how grown-up she looks with the make-up....yikes! She's a beauty. When's the next dance recital; Myka's already asking:)
Heidi said…
how cute. i love her booty shake!
The Jones Fam said…
Cute pictures! I love her costume, especially the socks! We saw your inlaws last weekend, hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon too!
Anonymous said…
Hello!!! Your daughter is your twin! She is darling, but all your kids are so beautiful!
love love the stockings.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

Easter Bunny Poll