My Two Front Teeth

They were all I wanted for Christmas. I guess they will have to wait until next year.

Comments

Could he be any CUTER??!!!
Buffy Dayton said…
Oh, I am so glad you got a pic of that, it is too funny! Love it.
Elise and Dan said…
That is just about as cute as it gets!!! Mason's teeth came in at weird times like that too. It was pretty funny! Kanyon needs to be in a baby magazine or something--he is adorable!!
KEYSHA said…
That's great! It must be a family thing.
Amie said…
What a fun picture! Teeth are such weird things! It's hilarious to see how every kid's come in different! Kanyon is a doll!
The Jones Fam said…
Are those his eye teeth? He looks like a vampire! Maybe you read too much of Stephanie Meyer while you were pregnant?
Becca said…
Woah, that is so crazy, but he can pull it off. What a doll. Say hi to Kye for me.
Your pictures are So beautiful, Kelly! I'm sorry your kids are sick and I feel for ya. Let me know if I can help you tomorrow with anything.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!