Why I Love Teaching Preschool

Nothing is more exciting to me than seeing children get excited about an art project. I love the look on their faces when they are concentrating and really trying to do their best. I love the look on their faces when they finish!
This week in preschool we are working with the letter 'R'. Our art project was a rainbow. Here are Katelin and KC's rainbows. They just bring a smile to my face, so I thought I would share.
Katelin's Rainbow.
She has proudly hung it up in the window for all to see.

KC's Rainbow

He says it's "funny".


Comments

Buffy Dayton said…
Could the personalities come out any more in those rainbows? Those are the cutest things. Katie bug is really growing up to be a beautiful little girl like her mama! How have you been feeling lately? I feel like the day is never going to come!
KEYSHA said…
Those are adorable rainbows! I bet you are the best preschool teacher around! Are you going to still do it after the new baby???? (You are one brave woman if you do!)
Anonymous said…
Oh, I love their art. I can't seem to throw anything away that my kids make. I have like 10 rubbermade tubs of stuff because I love it all!
Lissa Leigh said…
That is so cute! You're such a great teacher! Projects are the best by far! We're moving out on Saturday and I just might have to have Kenadee join your little Preschool. You do a MUCH better job than me!
The Jones Fam said…
I do think that KC's is funny :) What a fun project, I wish we lived there so Jaylee could go to your preschool. I'm sure you're a wonderful teacher :)
H-less said…
I share your joy. I can just picture the little faces concentrating. Love it. You are a great mom.
ha ha ha! i love that beautiful art! it brought a smile to my face, too!
Rochelle said…
I love the preschool age. You are definitely awesome with kids. Are you going to still do preschool with a new baby? If so, you are superwoman!!!!!
Rochelle
Annie Jane said…
Oh Kelly, you are talented. Your little preschool kids are lucky to have you.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!