My Computer Crashed

Hey folks, it been awhile. I am unable to up-load any pictures at the moment because my main computers hard drive died about three weeks ago. I've tried and tried to post pictures with Kye's lap top, but it never works. So, until my computer is up and running (which should be in a week or two) there won't be any word from us.

POSTS IN THE WORKS:
  • Life here in the 115 degree weather
  • Nordfelt Family reunion in Moab for the 4th of July
  • Kelly and the Kids excursion to Utah

Comments

pam said…
I was wondering where you were!!! How was Moab? We were SO sad that we missed it. We heard it was way fun! I'll check back soon to see if your computer is up again.

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!