My Two Kye's

Alright people, let's clear this up. I don't think they look exactly alike. In fact, I think KC looks like me, Kelly-the MOTHER. Please feel free to comment and we will tally up the votes...






Comments

Nicole said…
Sorry Kelly, but Katelin looks like you, KC looks like Kye. Besides, you can't have both kids looking like you, Kye would want to hurry and have another baby!
hee hee
Mindy Dahmer said…
I'm definitely seeing some Kye in KC...but I need pictures of Kelly with KC to make my final analysis.
Lacey said…
You wish!!! They are identical! A little Kye you've got on your hands!
Mandy said…
Kel, you know I love you, but little Kye is exactly that..... a little Kye!!
Mandy said…
Kel, you know I love you, but little Kye is exactly that..... a little Kye!!
Meilani said…
Good try Kelly. They're practically twins!!!
Perrero Clan said…
KC looks more like Kye....sorry. However, the pictures are a little biased because none of them are with you posed next to KC, so we couldn't compare as easily.
Unknown said…
Kye is the winner! KC is your boy right Kell?
Glennard said…
Kye all the way. No contest.
Heidi said…
KELLY ALL THE WAY!!! I don't like he looks exactly like Kye. (I'm your favorite sister..RIGHT?)
pam said…
Kye & Kelly! I'm so excited that you have a blog. It will be great to see how you guys are doing! I had no idea you were in AZ. How crazy is that? I have to say that KC totally looks like Kye. Especially in the 2nd picture from the top. Your family is beautiful!! - Pam Nordfelt Thomas
Jill Bowcutt said…
Ooh, being the peace-maker that I am, I'm going to have to say both of you. I've always thought KC looked like Kye, but I think he's got your mouth Kelly. Tough call though. I would also like to add that I think you two are way too bored in AZ.
I hate to not even let you have one vote, but it's no contest Kell- He's Kye's identical mini... but I do think the older Katelin gets, she looks more and more like you. Maybe round three you will have a mini Kelly :-)
Unknown said…
Looks like we have a winner, and yeap, it's Kye by a face!! Uncle Dave
Joyce said…
Yes, Kelly and you look tan too.
Holman Family said…
Sorry, but I also agree that Kye and KC look most alike. Although, I must say Kelly, you are just as beautiful as ever!

Loves,
Rachel Holman
Anonymous said…
Kelly, do you really want some sissy-looking boy? Besides, he looks like a good cross of his granddads.
Unknown said…
Yep, their TWINS
Kate Rosenvall said…
There is no denying that Kye is the father :) Those pics are darling!!!

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!