We went to Moab with the Reeds, Tuckers and Jorgensens. It was so fun. We stayed at the Nordfelt cabin. We hiked the Firey Furnace in Arches, and played in the power dam. The next day we hung out at the cabin and shot guns like true mountain men. This is going to be a yearly tradition!
What an eventful day! Here we go... BEFORE I being, I need to explain something. When I went to the Dr. on Thursday I was 37 weeks. She told me that 37 weeks is full term. The baby had also dropped. Stripping the membranes isn't inducing because the baby won't come if it is not ready. Also, she was expecting me to go into labor anytime, so it just made it convenient to have him come when Kye had work off and could be home. My contractions started to be painful around 7:00 am. Everyone was up. Katelin was laying by me on my bed being my nurse and holding my hand. So sweet. Kye was loading the car. Around 8:00 we had dropped the kids off at Crystals (LOVE you Crystal) and headed for the hospital. The longest ten miles of my life. I thought we were going to have a baby in the car. The contractions started coming every five minutes and lasting two minutes. Now you would think ten miles is quick, but not on the I-10 that is under construction during traffic! Kye tried to pull over t...
Ten years ago this weekend, I went with my mom, sister, Rochelle Waite and Amber Bush to try to get on The Price is Right. I wasn't interested in really being on the show; so I lagged behind, didn't comb my hair, or take the time to do to much makeup. I would never get picked. Holy smokes, they called my name and the rest is history! Let me answer several questions right now: No, I didn't know what was going on. In fact, after everything happened, I had to sit down and fill out a bunch of paper work. I couldn't remember my address, how to spell my name, or recall what even just happened. I remember thinking, "What did I just win"? Yes, I kissed Bob and he stinks like Halloween make-up...an inch thick. (Seriously) The wheel is not heavy. No, I didn't know I was going to be picked. I didn't get to keep the $500 cash. Someone came and took it from me because, "Bob uses the same bills for every show." They just took it off my taxes. No, it is not...
Comments