Read-A-Thon

The entire month of February was read-a-thon time at the Elementary school.
My kids worked their bottoms off to read enough minutes to get prizes and possibly one of the medals for being a top reader of their grade.

Katelin read 1697 minutes and came in 5th place of all first graders.

KC read 946 minutes, came in at 2nd place and won a silver medal! We were excited for him. (Everyone except Katelin. She was pretty sad she didn't win a medal. Next year girl---Max is going down! :)
Here is Katelin and Morgan reading. They read for 1.5 hours during this "reading" playdate.


I wonder which one is Kye Nordfelt's son?

Comments

Kel said…
It's hard to tell which one is Kye's. Tall is good. I am afraid my little guy might not be so lucky.
Jess said…
Dude I just saw your couch for the first time...I love it!
KEYSHA said…
SmarTpants! Your kids are brilliant little things!

(As for KC being ginormous..it's the bribery I use for Carsen. I tell him KC is so tall because he eats his food all gone. It's not working so well, but it sounds good!)

Popular posts from this blog

4-11-2008

The Price Is Right 10/25/1999

It's Elvis Baby!